- Club Book announces fall schedule, with Nora McInerny, Thrity Umrigar and more
"Yes, fall is in the air, but that’s a good thing because that means the fall season of Club Book is about to begin. Sponsored by the Metropolitan Library Service Agency, the free writers series begins Sept. 17 and runs through Nov. 12 at various libraries across the Twin Cities."--- Laurie Hertzel, Star Tribune
- Wednesday Marks Read and Ride Day At State Fair
It's Read and Ride day the Minnesota State Fair. Sally Lederer stopped by the WCCO booth to talk more about the day, Ali Lucia reports (1:59). WCCO 4 News At Noon – Aug. 28, 2019
- Club Book to feature Bram Stoker's great-grand-nephew and the author of a 'Doctor Zhivago' thriller
"What a wonderful mix of authors Club Book will bring us this fall."---MinnPost
- Minnesota shows its PRIDE with a rainbow of books at metro public libraries
Promoting Metro Public Libraries presence at Twin Cities Pride 2019 on KARE 11
- The 2018 winter/spring season of Club Book announcement via Star Tribune
Club Book spring lineup includes William Kent Krueger, Laura Lippman, and Peter Geye. Anita Shreve, Emily Fridlund among speakers.
- Pioneer Press Highlights the 2018 spring season of Club Book
Best-selling author Anita Shreve among Club Book’s spring roster of guest readers.