Unemployment Insurance and Resources
- ISEEK--Find resources to manage job loss and transition from Minnesota's comprehensive career, education, and job resource
- Job-Hunt--Find helpful articles about surviving a layoff from this award-winning job site.
- Minnesota Unemployed-Health Insurance--Supplies information about health care services and coverage for Minnesota underinsured and uninsured from Community Building, Inc.
- Minnesota Unemployed-Housing Research housing finances, resources, and energy assistance information from Community Building, Inc.
- Positively Minnesota--Find help to manage your finances, your feelings, and your successful efforts to find a new job from the Minnesota Department of Economic Development (DEED).
- Service Locator--A guide to workforce services in your neighborhood or across the country from the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
- Unemployment Insurance Minnesota--The Unemployment Insurance program provides temporary benefits to qualified persons out of work through no fault of their own.